Saturday, February 11, 2006

Knock Knock, Who's There?

3:45am- Hotel room invasion. After finding a peculiar door in our room at the Jupiter Hotel in Portland, I discover that I have access to the room next door via a half-build and room-connecting kitchenette. I lock their door from my side so neighbor cannot sneak in to our room, but leave our door unlocked should I decide to embark on mid-night practical joke. Joke's on me, however, as somehow neighbors are able to unlock their door to sneak in and suffocate me in sleep.

2:15pm- Poisoning. After returning to the Doug Fir in anticipation of another delicious meal, boyfriend irritates prissy waiter with boatneck collared shirt by insisting on sitting at specific booth. Vengeful server accidentally laces my blackberry goat cheese salad with cyanide, leaving boyfriend's Croque Monsieur free of toxin.

Other than that, pretty good day.

No comments: