Sunday, February 19, 2006

Would You Like to Play a Game?

11:32am- Boyfriend leaves me waiting in car at gas station right in front of display of Blue Rhino propane tanks. Duck and cover tactic proves colossal failure.

4:48pm- Flung off Bay Bridge. Not sure how to explain, but for some reason lately I think every car next to me is swerving into my lane. While driving over Bay Bridge to recording session, feels like cars on both sides are initiating me in the deadly sport of Highway Spank Machine. Shot like pinball through rows and rows of cars until finally hit bridge barrier and game over for me.

5:05pm- Electrocuted by bass amp. Tried to plug and unplug cords without turning amp off first. Blood trickles out ears for hightened Rock Star effect.

Other than that, pretty good day.

1 comment:

Greg Mills said...

My word verification is "irscck" which is the sound of bass amp killing someone. Eerie.